The SDM-E2 is a versatile maintenance tool for the Eagle 2 portable gas monitor. This docking station can be used as a stand-alone device for charging, calibration and bump testing, with all records automatically stored for future upload to a PC via USB flash drive (PC software and flash drive included).
- Stand-alone station (no connection to PC Required)
- Charging (NiMH batteries)
- Bump Test
- Save bump test and calibration records
- Bump test and calibration records copy to USB jump drive
- 2 Calibration gas ports
- Includes PC software for viewing/archiving bump test and calibration records
Specifications subject to change without notice.
AC Adapter with 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.6A input and 112 VDC, 1.2A output provided as standard.
• For Indoor Use Only
• -10° C to 40° C, below 80% relative humidity, non condensing
Maximum Number of Records Saved
Calibration Gas Ports
Connect up to 2 calibration gas cylinders to each station
• AC adapter
• USB flash drive
• Single module data viewer software
• SDM Docking station PC
• Inlet air filter
• Instrument manual
• 10’ exhaust tube
More information: http://www.rkiinstruments.com/pages/sdme2.htm