Compact and lightweight, simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards and alerts you I the event of low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
GasAlertMicro 5 IR portable gas detector simultaneously monitors up to five atmospheric hazards including carbon dioxide (CO2), oxygen (O2), combustible gas (%LEL), and a wide selection of toxic gases. Compact and lightweight, GasAlertMicro 5 IR activates audible, visual and vibrating alarms in the event of a low, high, TWA or STEL alarm condition.
Features & Benefits
- Monitors CO2 (IR), H2S, CO, O2, SO2, NH3, O3 and combustibles
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurements of carbon dioxide
- Simple automatic calibration procedure
- 0-5% vol (0-50,000 ppm) measurement of carbon dioxide
- Integral concussion-proof enclosure for the most rugged environments
- Continuous LCD shows simultaneous gas concentrations for up to five gases
- Two power options: three AA alkaline batteries or a rechargeable battery pack
- Simple automatic calibration procedure; compatible with BW Technologies by Honeywell's MicroDock II system
- Provides 95 dB alarm tone, two bright wide-angled alarm bars and internal vibrating alarm for high noise areas
- Multi-language support in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese
- Full function self-test of sensor, battery and circuit integrity, and audible/visual alarms
- Two year warranty including sensors (1 year NH3)
Standard Versions: Complete with monitor and sensors (as specified), sensor compartment cover for diffusion operation, calibration adaptor and hose, quick reference guide and technical documentation CD, integral concussion-proof boot, and three AA alkaline batteries.
Confined Space Kits: Includes standard version contents plus foam lined carrying case for instrument and accessories, 34 L cylinder(s) of calibration gas required for sensors installed, 0.5 LPM/1.0 LPM calibration regulator (male) and tubing.
- Size: 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.5 in. / 14.5 x 7.4 x 3.8 cm
- Weight: 13.1 oz. / 370 g
- Pump: Optional; Sample from up to 66 ft. / 20 m
Download Quick Reference Guide
Download User Manual
Download Ordering Info*
*Models listed are commonly ordered configurations. To create a custom detector, use table in the Ordering Info link or call Bomark Instruments at 1-800-733-4555