The Kitagawa AP-20 air sampling pump kit is designed specifically for use with Kitagawa detector tubes. This system with the available Kitagawa detector tubes can detect the presence of more than 300 airborne gases and vapors.
- Ergonomically designed. Soft contoured grip prevents slipping. Easy to pull handle. Antibacterial material.
- Sample Finish Indicator pops up when sampling is completed. The skeleton cover makes it easy to see.
- Ends of detector tubes are easily and safely cut with the ceramic tip cutter. A cover on the tip cutter prevents the scattering of glass shards until it is convenient to discard them.
- No power source is required making it truly portable for all applications.
- Rugged construction for even the harshest of environments.
- Patents and Certificates
- ISO 9001 Certified
- SEI Certified ANSI/ISEA 102-1990 (R2003) (Safety Equipment Institute)
- United States Design Patent No. US D467, 334 S
- Certificate of Design Registration in Japan No.1131898
- Certificate in Conformity with EN 1231 in Europe