Single Gas Clip Plus
Longer Life with "Hibernate" mode.
The Single Gas Clip Plus (SGC Plus), is a maintenance free handheld gas detector with built in “Hibernate” mode for detecting hydrogen sulfide H2S or carbon monoxide CO. “Hibernate” mode allows users to place this disposable single gas detector in a rested state when not in use. The SGC Plus is perfect for seasonal/turnaround contractors or rental fleets. When your job or turnaround is finished, simply synchronize the instrument with our GCT IR Link or SGC Dock to put the detector in a rested state. When you are ready to use the detector again, simply press the power button to reactivate.
Use it when you need it.
By hibernating the detector when not needed, you can spread 2 years of use over a 3 year period. This mode can only be enabled via IR communication with either the IR Link or SGC Dock. Only authorized personnel can place the detectors in “hibernate” mode.
Rugged and configurable.
The SGC Plus also provides the most advanced maintenance free disposable single gas detector on the market. The SGC Plus combines a rugged design with and reliability and advanced sensor resolution (0.1 ppm for H2S models). This detector allows for quick configuration adjustments to comply with current and future industrial health and safety gas exposure regulations.
- Unmatched sensor reliability for hydrogen sulfide (H₂S) or carbon monoxide (CO)
- “Hibernate” mode
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Real-time gas reading capability
- 0.1 ppm resolution for H2S sensor and display
- Two-way IR communication for event downloads, bump tests, detector configuration and firmware updates
- Programmable unique 6 digit detector identification
- Bump Test notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Calibration optional
- Calibration notification and confirmation when intervals are set
- Docking capability with Gas Clip Technologies SGC Dock
- Size: 3.3 x 2.0 x 1.1 in. (85 x 50 x 28 mm.)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76 g)
- Temperature: -40 to 122°F (-40 to +50°C) for CO and H2S, -31 to +122°F (-35 to +50°C) for O2
- Humidity: : 5% to 95% non-condensing relative humidity
- Battery Life: 24 months of operation/ 2 minutes of alarm per day
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (minimum 95dB)
- 4 red alarm bar LEDs
- Display: Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Logs: Last 25 events. Newer events replace older events
- Ingress Protection: IP 67
- Warranty: : Full 2 years (SGC) or 3 years (SGC+)
- Sensor Type: Single plug-in electrochemical cell
- User Options:User ID, Low Alarm, High Alarm, Calibration Interval, Bump Interval, Self-Test Interval, Calibration Gas, Display sensor/life remaining, Bump Due LED
- INMETRO: IEx 15.0058 Ex ia IIC T4 Ga (-40°C (H2S,CO) / -35°C (O2) ≤ Ta ≤ +50°C)