Note: Due to supply chain shortages, the lead time for S301-IRF products is currently around five months. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (973) 838-2244.
Discreet design and rugged ABS-Polycarbonate housing for the 301IRFS set the standard for “at the source” gas detection in a chiller room. Mount directly to the chiller pad or low on the wall in close proximity to achieve early notifications in the event of a refrigerant leak.
Install Honeywell 301IRF sensor at low levels in chiller room for reliable detection of a variety of refrigerant gases. Requires installation with a 301EM-20 controller.
- ASHRAE No 15-2001 Mechanical Standard and B-52 Code Compliance The ASHRAE and B-52 security standards have been established to minimize risk and protect the safety of mechanical room personnel and the environment at large. Honeywell’s 301IRF, together with the 301EM mechanical room controller, provides a complete solution that meets and even exceeds these rigorous standards. The 301EM can be configured to offer automatic fan, horn and strobe activation in addition to manual fan activation when the 301IRF detects a refrigerant.
- User Friendly
- State-of-the-art infrared sensor technology
- LED indicator
- Low-profile and rugged construction for low mounting in chiller/mechanical room
- Economical Solution
- Cost-effective answer for installation in areas where refrigeration gas hazards may be present
- Detectable Gases
- R11, R12, R13B1, R22, R123, R125, R134A, R227, R245A, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507A, R508B, R514A, HFO1233ZD, HFO1234ZE.
- Mechanical Rooms
- Chiller Rooms
|Use||Infrared refrigerant sensor to be used with the 301EM-20|
|Gases Detected||R11, R22, R123, R125, R134A, R404A, R407C, R410A, R507A, 514A, 1233ZD, 1234ZE|
|Sensing Technology||Infrared sensor|
|Measurement Range||0-1,000 ppm|
|Accuracy||± 40 ppm @ 500 ppm|
|Response Time (T90)||60 seconds|
|Warmup time||15 minutes|
|Operating Environment||Indoor Use|
|Operating Temperature Range||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity Range||0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)|
|Enclosure||ABS – Polycarbonate|
|Size||4 (H) x 11 (W) x 2.5 (D) in. (10.2 x 28 x 6.3 cm)|
|Weight||2.33 lbs. (0.603 kg)|
|Visual Indicators||Normal Operation||LED blinks according to the sensor addresses on the 301EM-20|
|Failure Indication||LED will remain on|
Showing all 13 results